IslamiceX Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the terms under which Islamic Exchange Co(“IslamiceX ” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) offers You (the “Sender” or “You” or “Your” or the name that appears on Your Registration Form) access to this website and IslamiceX (“Service”) provided by it. By accessing and using this Service you are agreeing to these Terms.
The term “IslamiceX ” or “We” or “Us” or “Our” refers to the owner of the website and the Service provided by it, whose registered office is at PO BOX 80925,Jabr Bin Mohd Street, Doha, Qatar. Islamic Exchange Co is a company incorporated in the State of Qatar in accordance with companies law and regulated by the Central Bank of Qatar, having its address at P.O.Box 80925, Jabr Bin Mohd Street, Doha, State of Qatar.
IslamiceX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Terms of Service from time to time.
In order to use this Service, you must:
- be a resident of Qatar with a valid Resident card; and
- be an account holder with a local bank in Qatar; and
- have Registered with Us for the use of the Service.
By using the Service, you represent and warrant that the above conditions of use are met and you agree to indemnify Us for any use by You of the Service in the absence of any of the above conditions.
This Service is an electronic, internet-based service. Therefore, You agree that We are under no obligation to provide Communications in paper format. The following Communications may be provided by electronic means:
- These Terms and any amendments or supplements to it
- Your records of payments and transactions through the Service and any e-mail confirmations of each individual transaction
- Any initial, periodic or other notices provided in connection with the Service
- Any customer service communications, including without limitation communications with respect to claims of error or unauthorized use of the Service
- Any other communication related to the Service
You agree to promptly update Your details on your Account Details profile if Your e-mail address or any other information changes.
Foreign Currency Exchange Rate and Charges
The foreign currency exchange rate applied on the transaction will the prevailing rate when the transaction is made. Commission charges may change from time to time and without advance notice. The foreign currency exchange rate and commission charge will be as displayed on the Transaction receipt. The beneficiary’s bank, and/or intermediary banks, may apply additional charges for handling a wire transfer. In such cases, the beneficiary will not receive the full amount of the payment you sent. We are not liable for any additional charges deducted by these banks.
Non Fulfillment of Payment
We reserve the right not to accept a payment request from You or effect any transfer of funds on Your behalf if:
- We do not receive authorization from the bank card issuer;
- You are in breach of these Terms;
- We are requested to do so by any regulatory body;
- We consider it necessary to do so in order to comply with any law or regulation;
- We are hindered or prevented by an event or circumstance outside of Our control, including, but not limited to an act of God, the application of security regulations imposed by the government, riots, war, sabotage, riot, national emergency (whether in fact or law), martial law, fire, lighting, flood, cyclone, earthquake, landslide, storm or other adverse weather conditions, explosion, power shortage, strike or technology failure of a service provider.
If We Refund a payment we reserve the right to deduct charges for any costs incurred and the principal amount will be converted to the local equivalent at the prevailing buying rate of the day, unless it is due to the negligence of IslamiceX whereby the full original amount of the transaction will be refunded. Refunds will only be provided through a cheque issued in the Sender’s name.
Anti-Money Laundering, Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) and Sanctions
You agree that We may delay, block or refuse to process any transaction without incurring any liability if We suspect that the transaction:(a) may breach any laws or regulations in Qatar or in any other country; (b) involves any person (natural, corporate or governmental) that is itself sanctioned or is connected, directly or indirectly, to any person that is sanctioned under economic and trade sanctions imposed by Qatar, the United Nations, OFAC or any country; or (c) may directly or indirectly involve the proceeds of, or be applied for the purposes of, unlawful conduct.
You must provide all information to Us which We reasonably require in order to manage anti-money laundering or counter terrorism financing and economic and trade sanctions risk or to comply with any laws or regulations in Qatar or any other country.
You agree that We may disclose any information concerning it or any person named in the payment instruction to:(a) any law enforcement, regulatory agency or court where required by any order, decree, law or regulation in Qatar or elsewhere; and (b) any correspondent We use to make payment for the purpose of compliance with any such order, decree, law or regulation.
Unless you have disclosed to Us that you are acting in a trustee capacity or on behalf of another party, you warrant that you are acting on your own behalf in entering into these Terms. In the event You inform Us that you are acting for another party, we reserve the right to request You to provide any documentation regarding such other party as we shall be required to receive and review in order to comply with any AML/CTF laws or regulations applicable to Us or to Our provision of the Service. We may also require such other party to confirm that it is aware of these Terms and make such representations regarding AML/CTF laws and regulations as we shall require in order to ensure Our compliance with AML/CTF laws or regulations applicable to Us.
You declare and undertake to Us that the processing of any transaction by Us in accordance with your instructions will not breach any laws or regulations in Qatar or any other country.
Warranties and Indemnities
You warrant, as at the date of Your application for Registration and whenever You use the Service, that:
- All information and documents provided to Us to process Your application for Registration and any additional information and documents provided thereafter are true, complete, accurate and authentic in all respects and You undertake to notify Us of any changes;
- You agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- You have sole responsibility to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of Your IslamiceX password and agree not to disclose or share it with anyone;
- You are acting on your own behalf and not as an agent for any third party whose identity has not been disclosed to Us.
Except for Your right to a Refund, You will indemnify Us against all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, losses, costs, expenses and liabilities of any nature caused by delay, non delivery, non payment or underpayment of any payments sent through the Service, or any breach by You of any representation or warranty made by You herein.
Privacy and Data Protection
Any personal data You supply to Us will be processed and handled in accordance with the relevant legislation of the State of Qatar and will be used for the purpose of performing our obligations and for other legitimate purposes as permitted by the legislation.
We will protect the confidentiality of Your personal information, account information and communications to the fullest extent possible and consistent with the legislation. To protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information that is collected from You, We have appropriate physical, electronic, and management procedures in place.
The records relating to Your business with Us will be kept for a period of 10 years and You have a right to obtain copies of these records.
These Terms and any transaction concluded under these Terms shall be read and interpreted according to the laws applicable in the State of Qatar and we hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Qatar, of which shall have the competent jurisdiction to hear any dispute arising thereof or related thereto.
For consumer inquiries or comments please write to:
Islamic Exchange Co.
Customer Support Center
Jabr Bin Mohd St
Tel.: +974 44426177 or +974 44422718
Whats-app: +974 33147001
We are committed to protecting consumer privacy during visits to our website/mobile application and recognize our responsibility to hold your information secure and confidential.
Access to your information is limited to those employees of Islamic Exchange Co. its affiliates who need it to fulfill their business responsibilities. Vendors and other outside contractors we engage are subject to our non disclosure contractual requirements to ensure that your personal information is safeguarded.
We employ appropriate measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, destruction, alteration or disclosure including physical access security, encryption and policies and procedures.
We collect personal information when you register for IslamiceX or transact on our website. We may use this information you provide, or that which we collect via this website, to provide more relevant products and information to you.
You are entitled to obtain copies of records relating to your business with us. These records are kept for 15 years.